Sunday, July 19, 2015

DS106 Assignment Bank: Maze Infographic

For this week's interest-driven assignment bank, I wanted to find an assignment where I could create an infographic to illustrate corporate eLearning. I came across this assignment to create a maze and thought twice about it. Then I likened it to my own corporate situation and this is what I came up with:

 
 
I mentioned in previous blogs about the inadequacies surrounding my own company's training program. Essentially, newly hired sales reps are thrown in the deep and....like a maze...are expected to find their own way, often times through trial and error. I thought a maze would be a good representation.
 
Allowing students to learn on their own isn't necessarily a bad thing. A lot of the personality types that become sales reps are actually kinetic learners. However, going to one extreme can be ineffective. In today's paradigm shift to "pulling" information, enabling reps with eLearning can be the necessary guidance to get them through...well... the maze.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks mike for this great post. You talk about Maze Infographic Assignment. You also use a good infographic. I need helpful link about budgeting assignment writing help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This physics assignment help you in the exams. This site provides you all sort of information you want for. This is very useful and effective website. Very nice .

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is maze or the puzzle from this you have to find the way and go on the other side. Just see this site and enjoy with your friends which is a good thing. For the corporate eLearning this is a better source.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just awesome post. I find new thing in this post. I read it full. thanks for share this kind of post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This kind of post I always looks for. I am happy to see that picture. This is really great. Thank you so much for sharing this kind of post with us. click to explore more about this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have done good deal of work on infographics.You can see so many other such examples on http://www.mbapersonalstatement.org/mba-personal-statement-examples/.Its a good skill to use in marketing.

    ReplyDelete