Tuesday, June 16, 2015

TDC: Oh, to be a kid again!

My response to yesterday's Daily Create:

I loved my childhood. I was very fortunate to have had the upbringing that I had. Really, it wasn't anything spectacular and there certainly were no silver spoons to eat with but it didn't matter. What was important is I got to be a kid with room to run around and not a care in the world.

So if I were to go back and relive my childhood, the only thing I would do differently is "one more".

One more bike ride
One more wiffle ball game in the backyard
One tree to climb
One more night catching fireflies
One more dam built in the creek
One more cannonball off the high dive
One more sled ride
One more campout
One more soccer game with orange slices
One more ride on the roller coaster

What I wouldn't give for just one more day then!

No comments:

Post a Comment